*CANCELED FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR DUE TO COVID-19
Looking to spend some time with your sibling and show them the greatest university in the world? Come bring them to Sibling’s Weekend! Sibling’s Weekend is a weekend with activities dedicated to you and your brother/sister. Show them some of UMICH’s coolest landmarks as you embark on a scavenger hunt for fun prizes. Or you can give them a taste of MOJO’s famous cookies with some free dining passes! Don’t miss out on this fun weekend with you and your favorite sibling!
Sibling’s Weekend 2020
Waivers and Program Guidelines
As you prepare to registrar, we want to make sure you are aware of our program guidelines. You can upload the waivers into the registration form or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants must be with their University of Michigan student (sibling, cousin, close family friend, etc.) at all times. We encourage the University Students to read our guest policy in preparation for hosting their sibling.
- The program encourages siblings, cousins or close family friend (ages 7-14) to sign-up but ALL ages are welcomed.
- We require all participants to have a signed waiver, found here.
- A waiver of responsibility form MUST be submitted for each sibling under the age of 18. They cannot attend the Sibling’s Weekend activities without the signed permission from a parent or guardian. Waiver forms can be submitted in-person, but it is highly PREFERRED they are scanned and emailed to Eric Aiken, email@example.com, no later than 10 days before the program date.
- During Sibling’s Weekend, we will be taking photos and videos to be used in future marketing campaigns. The Media Release Waiver gives you the option to allow us to post your child’s photos or videos.
- Once registered, all activities will require attendance. RHA has planned plenty of free time into the schedule for exploration with your student’s sibling.
Make sure you follow our social media for date announcements!
Other Useful Information
Tentative Schedule will be post in late February
Past Sibling’s Weekends