Returning Representatives

On January 11th, 2017, RHA implemented a policy that allows Hall council and combined council members to have guaranteed housing by serving as an RHA Representative for the following academic year. In order to create such change, the constitution was altered according to Assembly Resolution 61-02. The policy has recently been amended to allow any resident to become a returning representative.

Details on the process for applying to become a returning representative for the 2021-2022 academic year will be posted here as soon as it is finalized. Check for updates in November 2020.