Do you have the best residence hall room on campus? If you want to find out as much as we do, you need not wait any longer. We at the Residence Halls Association are excited to bring back our Most A-Maizing Room Contest! This contest gives the chance for residents to win prizes and show off their setup, but it also plays a role in helping prospective students and students new to residence halls by forming a catalog of rooms available for them to reference.
RHA invites all students living in on-campus housing to participate and have their rooms judged on creativity, use of color, use of space, theme, organization,and overall design! The judging will be done in two stages. Rooms will first be judged against other rooms in their residence hall. The winners of each residence hall will then compete against each other to win a grand prize of $200(*).
There will be prizes awarded for participation and for the winners of each residence hall(finalists) on top of the $200 grand prize(*). The prize for participation is an RHA Mug while the prize for finalists is
Last year professional photography was offered, but it will not be offered this year due to COVID-19 concerns.
DEADLINE : October 28th, 2020 at 11:59PM
- Only students living in residence halls are eligible to participate in this contest.
- All roommates must agree to participate.
- By entering the contest, participants are agreeing to the use of their photographs for promotional material.
- Rooms must comply with all residence hall policies. Any room found in violation of these policies will be disqualified.
- Must follow the RHA Instagram and Facebook.(We also have a Twitter)
(*) The grand prize is given to the room, not each individual. For instance if there are two roommates, each roommate will receive $100. This extends to the finalist prize.
(*) The finalist prize($60) will be combined with the grand prize if the room has more that two residents. If the winning room is a single or double, only the grand prize($200) will be given. Otherwise it will be $260.