Want to get involved? Here’s how:


Running for hall or multicultural council is a great way to really make your hall a home. You can take part in planning events for your hall, getting to know residents, or maybe even designing and funding hall t-shirts! Your RC will be the primary contact for hall council, and your DPE will be the contact for multicultural council.
Elections will be starting soon so be sure to stop by the CC and ask how to run for a position if you aren’t sure.



RHA is comprised of an assembly of representatives from each of the residence halls on campus. If you run for this position, we can’t wait to meet you once RHA meeting start up in October! If you want to get involved without holding an elected position, we have committees that you can join without having to be an elected member of your hall’s council. Stay tuned for more information once RHA committee meeting times are finalized.


Interested in becoming our VP of Marketing?
We have an open executive board position and anyone who lives in housing, even freshmen, are encouraged to run for this position. The VP of Marketing is responsible for updating our social media and website, chairing our Marketing committee, and publicizing RHA events. If this  sounds like something you would be interested in, contact us at rah.eboard@umich.edu and we can talk to you more about how to run! Elections will take place during RHA meetings which start in early October.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s